ShopSavvy may be the greatest mobile application ever.

Having just gotten a new HTC Hero running the Google Android operating system, I’ve been playing with the Market to find more apps. I came across ShopSavvy, which I had heard of, and opted to install it.

This may be the single greatest tool ever invented for the comparison shopper.

The application is available for iPhones, Android-based phones and Nokias for free, and it could change everything about how you shop.  Ever found a “deal” at a store, but wonder how it compares to the prices online?  You simply turn on this app, point your camera at the UPS bar code, the app reads it and then searches the Web for it.  You are then shown the name of the item to make sure it is correct, and it shows you results of where it found the item online and how much they are charging.  It will also aid you in going directly to that seller’s Web site.

For years my family and friends have called me while they are out shopping since they know I’m always near a computer.  ”Can you look this up on Amazon for me and tell me how much it is?”  Why bother any more with this handy little tool.

I tested it our with random items on my desk, and every item showed up properly and gave me prices I could find online.

The app itself is free, and I imagine they make some money on the links if you should happen to buy anything, but who cares?  If you have a phone that will support it, this is a must have application.

Categories: Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, Shopping

6 Responses so far | Have Your Say!

1. best weight loss sytem innovation
    May 8th, 2014 at 2:02 am #

Apples are a low-sodium food that helps prevent excess water weight

or retention. It’s perfect for the cold, rainy days of winter

when we can’t get outside. Steel – Crystal

Covers: Steel – Crystal Cvers feature a clear gloss pvcc

front and back cover with an attractive colored steel spine.

Allso visit my homepage best weight loss sytem innovation

2. Victorina
    November 4th, 2014 at 7:56 pm #

I really enjoyed reading this post and I know

why you wrote it. May I ask what platform you’re using

to run

this blog? After reading this

terrific piece, I realized that perhaps I myself

could be a writer also. I truly appreciate it.

3. flower vase
    December 13th, 2015 at 12:53 am #

Should you utilize an SLR or possibly a Point and Shoot Camera for Flower Photography.

To get started with flowers certainly are a gift which may

be presented to anyone and one may be sure with the fact that

it will be warmly received. Flower ki photos Obviously, you may take steps

to lower this matter also it starts off together with the selection of your respective flower

lady dresses.

Generally you are able to get a superb SLR macro flower lens between $300 – $500.

You can even produce a changing gallery of your respective own <a href="http://water.weather.gov/ahps2/nwsexit.php?url =www.flowerthere.com/tulips-images” rel=”nofollow”>flower vase images to vary your screensavers.

4. zyxel range extender at
    December 13th, 2015 at 1:07 am #

As a less expensive alternative consider installing a radio amplifier directly for your router.

On the following dialog, select ‘Set up a radio ad-hoc network.

Most of today’s MP3 players come loaded with a variety of features and talents that provide

us with the chance to adopt nice pictures and connect to the internet whenever we’d like.

Rather than having to connect a cable (which didn’t even come with the original Linksys repeater) you merely

connect for the new wireless network the repeater makes.

Wifi router best zyxel range extender at Most in the middle in the price range will give you a signal

boost of around 2 miles.

5. torrent list
    November 24th, 2017 at 1:01 am #

Right here is the perfect blog for anybody who hopes to understand this topic.

You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).

You definitely put a brand new spin on a topic which has been discussed for ages.

Wonderful stuff, just great!

6. his explanation
    November 28th, 2017 at 8:27 am #

I precisely wanted to appreciate you all over again. I do not know the things I would have sorted out in the absence of the entire suggestions shown by you concerning my problem. It was a difficult issue in my position, nevertheless witnessing a new expert mode you dealt with that took me to weep over gladness. I am happier for the help and as well , pray you realize what a powerful job you were putting in training the rest through your site. Most probably you haven’t met all of us.