The official launch of Bloom Energy was today, and with that comes even more evidence that this company could really change the future of the world.

Just the other day we brought you the story of Bloom Energy and its new product called Bloom Energy Servers (the press has been instructed to stop calling them Bloom Boxes for some reason).  Essentially these devices are renewable fuel cell power sources, and depending on what type of fuel you use in them, they can be completely carbon neutral.

The Bloom Energy website has also finally launched, and if you check out the stories of corporations that have been testing the technology, it’s easy to see how this new system may change the world.  Imagine Walmart stores that are totally carbon neutral in their energy consumption.  The mega-retailer has installed the devices at two stores in California, and while they are not yet on biofuel, which is the option for completely eliminating their carbon footprint, each store eliminated 1 million pounds of carbon.  If you read through the rest, you will quickly see the potential benefits if even these devices never make it to homes.  Obviously something is seriously going on here when the likes of eBay, Google, Coca-Cola and so on send representatives to speak glowing words about another company at their press conference.

However, homes are in the plans, albeit ten years down the road.  Imagine having a Bloom Energy Server in your garage, hooked up to a solar panel on the roof.  Completely clean energy running your entire home.  The power companies are going to have a fit.

Now, imagine Bloom Energy Servers taken to remote villages in rural portions of countries.

It isn’t that often that you see a new technology which could actually change the world, but for once I think we have.  I think we are seeing the dawn of an entirely new paradigm in energy generation.  Not only will this be cheaper in the long run, but it could help save the environment.  I’m ready to sign up for a consumer version of these devices tomorrow if I could.

Categories: Green Living

7 Responses so far | Have Your Say!

1. videogamesmystery coupon codes
    April 25th, 2013 at 6:56 pm #

Hi, I do think this is an excellent web site.

I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit once again since i have saved as a favorite

it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and

continue to help other people.

2. walmart coupons
    April 27th, 2013 at 3:29 pm #

I visit every day some websites and information sites to read articles, but this blog presents quality

based articles.

3. German
    April 28th, 2013 at 9:42 am #

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite reason appeared to be on the

net the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly don’t know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

4. online superdry coupon code
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:31 pm #

Hi there to every , because I am actually eager of reading this

web site’s post to be updated daily. It carries good data.

5. stacking coupons
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:46 pm #

I think this is one of the most significant information for me.

And i’m glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really nice : D. Good job, cheers

6. coupons on flowers
    May 2nd, 2013 at 7:48 pm #

First of all I would like to say great blog!

I had a quick question in which I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your thoughts before writing. I’ve had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there.

I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes

tend to be wasted just trying to figure out how to begin.

Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

7. Walker1979
    July 21st, 2017 at 10:13 am #

Hi blogger, do you monetize your website ? There is easy method to earn decent

money every day, just search on youtube : How to earn $25/hour selling articles